Friday 5 September 2008

A night out with flatmates!

This could be our last outing together after living together for about a year. Unfortunately, Christina had gone on Wednesday without the chance to say goodbye to any of us. I guess she must be really, really excited to go back to Cyprus and maybe a bit worried to disturb John, Ana and I, who were still busy with our dissertations at the said time.

Ana will be going home to Spain a day after me and John will be flying to Greece on the Sept 11! Hehehe, nice date... John!

We went to the nearby Trof for a drink and stayed up for about an hour. Both of my flatmates are not into job hunting mood yet, and looking forward to go home, resting and relaxing with their family for a month or two before seriously looking for jobs. Ooohhh... I really envy you guys, because I will be starting my old job on 15 September 2008. That means, less than a week to spend quality times with my family. Sedih... hehehe.

To celebrate our "D-Day", a couple of my classmates are organising two events tonite. A dinner (not a free makan-makan!) for IDPM students at 8pm and a (charity) party at 11pm in Hulme. But I'm not sure whether I can make it for the latter event because I'm planning to go to bed early so that I could wake up for my early morning breakfast (sahur). Oh, yeah... imsak in Manchester, according to Manchester ISOC (Islamic Society) is at 4.30 am. Yeah, I know... the fasting period is much longer here than in Malaysia. We break fast at about 8 pm!

Before I jot off, lets view a couple of pictures I took last night's outing with John and Ana.






2 comments:

ZaCk said...

perlu ke gambar mamat tu yg banyak menghiasi post ko yang ini... motif? privert me plz.. hehehe..

ukanera arenaku said...

mamat mana? john ke? john dan ana ni my housemates. I mean flatmates. sorang lagi, christina dah balik cyprus.