Wednesday 6 February 2008

Maklumat Tamat Pengajian Tahun 2008?

I'm sure by now you alreday know how excited I am to find letters or packages from Malaysia in my mailbox. And today I received another letter from my employer's HR department. I thought I was about to read the letter on salary increment or something, but it turned out to be a letter to take note that (the "kami sedia maklum" kind of letter) I will be finishing my postgraduate study this year and in this regard, I need to fill in a form to facilitate my return home in September 2008.


Wow! Time really, really flies very, very fast! In eight months' time I will be heading home, sweet home.

The letter requires me to notify the HR department on the exact date (tarikh sebenar) of the end of my program, plus a letter from the University to verify the said date. I guess they need to start undertake a couple of necessary processes such as approval and clearance for several special allowances, flight booking and job placement.

Wow! I've just started my second semester last week and my final semester will only starts in July, but I have to start prepare myself to go home. That is really, really quick. Don't you think so?

And thank you very, very much for your kind wishes for my exams in May 2008. I don't have exams for my final semester but I need to submit a 15,000-word dissertation. Ya Rabbi... I have yet to pick a topic for this work. Microfinance? Measuring DFIs' performance? MDGs? Like what one of my housemates used to say to me, "Lets do one by one". Yeah... that sounds reasonable to me and first thing, first. I need the letter from the University!


p/s: I'm so glad that Wan has been given the visa to come to UK. See you in London soon!

8 comments:

fmac said...

yup..time flies by...ill be graduating by may..cant wait! see u soon!

bencoolen80 said...

hey i know you fmac. what on earth are u doing in UK?

Time flies kan Haron. Bile la dpt pi London...hmm

Mus The Great said...

time really flies..huh!...aku rase mcm baru semalam jer jumpa ko kat KLIA

looka80 said...

masa mmg berlalu pantas..!

Brecht said...

Dear Badril, Good luck with all that preparation for exams, saying goodbye to your current life and heading back to malaysia. How do u feel dear, having to pack and close a chapter to this part of life and start another in September? I doakan that all transitions will go smoothly! insyaALlah! Hugs, Mush

Wadi: said...

Oh my,BNM is very very efficient in its dealings. By the way, cherish every single breathe whilst you are in the UK. Most importantly, have fun and explore! For the coming back bit, it's a natural progression though...

ukanera arenaku said...

fmac:
shall we celebrate once I returned home?

geli2 & buas2:
i wish AirAsia X could expediate their plan to fly to London.

mus & looka80:
yeah...!

mush & wadi:
thank you very, very much.

Ina said...

hi hasmiton...penuh dgn imlu blog ko ni walau pon hanya gambo2 pasted but ur expalantion is fruitful...amek gambo byk wei..