Sunday 13 November 2011

Selamat Pengantin Baru Niza & Fauzi


Semoga berbahagia santak ke akhir hayat.


Please forgive me that I do not have a single picture of the reception at the bride's side. In case you didn't know, I was in the ER of Hospital Melaka, suspected of snake bite.


On the hari langsung itself, I was busy entertaining the guests.


In fact, there was no picture of the family with the mempelai. Only my parents and the pengantins. I guess, it was because the pelamin was inside the house, unlike the two previous weddings, whereby the pelamins were outside the house.


Anyhow, the ceremonies - all three - akad nikah, malam berinai and hari langsung went off smoothly. And the weather was very kind too.


On behalf of the family, I would like to thank all - families and friends for helping out with the wedding and made it a success. Your presence meant a lot to us and only Allah could repay your support and generousity.


To the mempelais, once again, Selamat Pengantin Baru. Semoga berbahagia santak ke akhir hayat. Aamin...

No comments: