Sunday 9 October 2011

Akad nikah of Pak Itam

He was engaged to his fiance for 9 years, (yes, you heard me correctly - 9 years!) and today he tied the knot to become a husband.

Tahniah Pak Itam. Semoga berbahagia santak akhir hayat. Aamin.

Alhamdulillah for the smooth akad nikah and thank God for the opportunity to meet my big family. It was great to meet every single of my mother's siblings -both Mak Longs, Mak Ngah, Mak Lang, Mak Endek, Bibit, Pak Chik, Mak Nit, Busu and of course the groom - Pak Itam.

And Tok Alam was there too together with my cousins.

I guess I see you guys again at Niza's wedding next month. Talking about the wedding, my parents have appointed me to be the tukang menjemput. Well, not that keen for that job, but since I love my sister and my parents dearly, I will perform it full-heartedly.

And, of course it gives me a rare opportunity to meet with all my relatives in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Best apa!

No comments: