Friday 6 May 2011

Jom Jalan-Jalan II

Kuala Terengganu is one of my two favourite cities in Malaysia. Another one is Kuching. And this is my fourth time to the capital state of Terengganu.

However, for this visit, Kuala Terengganu only serves as my transit point for Redang Island. Islands in this part of Malaysia have long known as its natural picturesque beauty, crystal clear water, white beaches and stunning coral and marine life.

So far, I've been to two east coast islands, namely, Perhentian Island (when I took my scuba diving license in 2009) and Tioman Island. Between the two, I prefer Perhentian Island much more because the existence of long beach. I'm not sure whether or not, there is long beach in Tioman, or maybe the resort I gone to in 2010 was located in the part of Tioman Island which does not have long beach. I love to strong along a beach, therefore, a long beach is really a plus point!

I really looking forward to this trip because I heard so much of good reviews on this island. Even my cousin, Nazrol, ranked Redang Island as the best island in east coast Malaysia.

So, don't forget to wish me luck while I wish you guys a productive and enjoyable weekend. Will upload the pictures once I returned from my long weekend. Adios.

No comments: