Monday 18 January 2010

Ops... I lodged a complaint again!

To: customerservice@kfc.com.my
From: arenaKu@yahoo.com
Subject: Complaint


Good morning.

I would like to draw your attention to my unpleasant visit to your outlet @Stadium Bolasepak Cheras last Thursday. I excitedly placed an order for 3 sets of KFC Zinger Tower, after looking at those small posters that were all over the place, sit nicely on the tables, or hanging happily on the ceiling. To my surprise, the sweet girl at the counter squashed my excitement by announcing that "Zinger Tower tiada sebab bun takde!"

Oh, maybe you should bring down all those small posters, and stop pretending and stop giving false hope to your customers.

I ordered snack plate instead. When I was about to make payment, the girl surprised me one more time, "Bun dah habis, jadi kami bagi diskaun untuk snack plate abang."

Oh my... what was the store manager doing? This is simply a bad stock management planning. How can you do not have "your bread and butter" in stock?

At the background, the store manager in-charge, a lady stood there with a sour
face.

Since I am not a person who likes to make a "scene", I quickly paid and settled down at the corner of the outlet to enjoy my meal, after a visit to the nearby hospital. Out of habit, I walked to the sink to wash my hand. And then was when I found out the biggest shock of the day.

What? They placed bottles of chili sauce at the bottom of the sink? Is this hygenic? Is this the industry's practice? I do not recall seeing anything like this at other fast food restaurants.

Attached picture is for your viewing and action, please.

Hopefully, my next visit would be a pleasant one. Otherwise, my family, friends and I would
have to say "Goodbye" then.

Thank you.

- me -
Taman Shamelin Perkasa






Note: At least the Customer Service of KFC took only 2 hours to acknowledge receipt of my complaint. Their reply is as follows:


To: arenaKu@yahoo.com
From:
customerservice@kfc.com.my
Subject: RE: Complaint


Greetings from KFC Customer Service!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We will look into the said matter and get back to you as soon as possible.

Till, then we bid you a pleasant day and God bless!

1 comment:

Doppelgänger said...

any news from the management? or simply giving u a false hope that they will look into the matter? typical malaysian customer service.