Wednesday 20 January 2010

Reunion


What an ironic, we met at my senior's place in damansara damai, but he was not in this picture. In fact, Izack and I were too busy snapping pictures, we totally forgot about him. So sorry, Kidi. He was fifth former when I first stepped into Melaka High School. He was a close friend to another senior, Fendi, who was close to me too. Fendi and Kidi were housemates previously until Kidi moved into his own. I heard Fendi still at old place, which is not that far from my apartment, but due to time and commitments, we hardly bum into each other. Another senior of mine who was quite close to me until he got married, was Ameer. How is he doing now? Would be good if I could have a reunion with them, plus Muza, Rezuan, Borhan, Zaimi and Azizi. Insya-Allah...

No comments: