Saturday 16 May 2009

Terima kasih daun keladi for your kind wishes!

As you may aware, today is the Teachers' Day, at least in Malaysia. Would like to thank this opportunity to thank all my teachers (including my most influential two teachers - Mak and my late grandfather, Cikgu Jaafar).

And today is the birthday of Pierce Brosnan, Janet Jackson and a dear friend of mine, Amir. Not Amir Imran who had celebrated his exactly one week ago, but Amiruddin Abdul Manaf.

And of course, today is my birthday. Alhamdulillah, still had the opportunity to celebrate my birthday with my parents, far away from home.

Dinner @Wawasan Square with Wan and his anak-anak buah


Oh, thank you very much to Wan for early birthday dinner.

And thank you guys for all your kind wishes, either via your so-thoughtful phone calls [Mira & Fendy], SMSes or messages on my Facebook's Wall.

My real [means not in advance :)]first birthday wishes came from my beloved sister, Lia.

Once again thank you very much and here are those SMSes that I received on my birthday. You may read others on Facebook.
Selamat hari jadi..semoga d pnjgkn umur n d murahkn rezeki..amin [Lia]
Happy birthday! May all you wishes come true [Ojot]
hepi bday! hehe.awlkn i wish.br blk frm ofis. jgn lupa buat parti buih! :) [Jun]
Dude hepi bday! Smoga drahmati Allah slalu.. [Fezal]
Salam. Happy birthday. Moga sentiasa diberkati & diredhai Allah [Zul MN]
Happy birthday! Moga dilindungi dan dirahmati Allah. Insyallah. Amin [Ija Salleh]
happy besday. I kat singapore. Sori xangkat phone. Neway 25th ni i transfer ke tawau. U take care ok [Amir]
Ualls Happy Birthday hope u will achieve what u want and more success for the next mission and vision [Din]
Epi besday Ron! :) [Jue]
Happy birthday! hope u had a good one. [Dini]

7 comments:

Mus The Great said...

happy birthday miron, semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki....

Mya said...

happy birthday haron! semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki.. dipertemukan jodoh yg baik.. aminn.. :)

Lanz said...

Happy Birthday Bro! All the best!

Wadi: said...

Dear Hasmiron,

I know I am late for the wish, but, I am so grateful to have known you as a dear friend, listener, observer and learner. Happy belated birthday. May Allah bless you.

Cheers
Wadi

looka80 said...

badril - happy birthday luv. hv a great one this year k. 8-)

ukanera arenaku said...

thank u guys for your kind wishes.

hurul said...

happy belated birthday iron...