Wednesday 27 May 2009

Kahwin... kahwin... kahwin...

My uncle and my neighbour are getting married this weekend. And I just received an invitation email from my ex-schoolmate to his wedding next week. That's three weddings plus another invitation from an intern at my workplace.

This morning, when I tuned in to HOT.fm, the deejays talked in lengthy about causes of divorce after they discussed about marriage a day before. And according to a study highlighted in today's Utusan Malaysia, mothers in law is the main cause of divorces.

"Bila nak kahwin?" asked Moin in his email, responding to the invitation email from Bob.

"When I'm convinced that my marriage may last longer than 12 days!" [Jangan marah ya, Roslin Hashim.]

I know the school holiday is just around the corner, which is time perfect for weddings. But aren't there anything other than marriage that we could talk about? Huhhh...

Hehehe... maaf ya kawan-kawan, pakcik tengoh emo ni!

7 comments:

Mus The Great said...

bila nak kahwin?....dah tua dah...

Lanz said...

Jgn lupa ajak bila kawin.:)
My blog dah pindah :- www.lanzphotography.com

tungkai said...

aku kawin bulan 8 tapi tahun tak tau lagik...heheh..

Zetty said...

hahaha, makcik pun emo bila time cuti sekolah.

ukanera arenaku said...

mus: insya-Allah, doa2kan ya :)

lanz: ok, will update ur link.

wan: ok, august is taken. give may then.

zetty: jom kita buat rombongan orang2 emo. pi kuala terengganu nak?

Ummu Muhammad said...

haron, heheheh
jgn la emo, takda bendanyaa
just buat relax jer, I do
every year, in and out :D
KT bila tuh??

Mya said...

bila u nak kawin? *lariiiiii*