Thursday 14 May 2009

Hola Kinabalu!

Yeap, I'm in Kota Kinabalu again. This time around with my beloved parents. Safely arrived yesterday afternoon, and we're staying at Sutera Harbour Resort.

Our first destination was the Filipino Market.

But today, my parents just wanted to stay at the hotel, because tomorrow we will be taking a 12-hour tour package!

This morning, I pampered myself with a treat of Mandara Spa. Memang best tapi agak mahallah! Okeylah, sekali dalam seumur hidup kot! hehehe...

More updates later! Adios.




5 comments:

tungkai said...

oitt..aku pun ada kat kk

Mya said...

teringat kenangan kita kat KK dulu. huhu..

looka80 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
looka80 said...

badril & mya - yup. kenangan di KK itu masih segar dalam ingatan ku. *sighhh*

ukanera arenaku said...

wan: hehehe, thanks 4 belanja last nite!

mya: tu lah, this time around I rented a car with a driver for RM380 for 12 hours. mcm berbaloi lah!

sham: me too, and guess what, no more child beggars in KK. salute to DBKK!