Monday 13 August 2007


Oh, my God! I almost forgot birthday of one of my best friends, Ojot! By the time I realised it, I was already @Fraser's Hill and kept dialing his number but failed. I know it's a lame excuse and guys... please do not follow this bad example.

My dearest cousin... I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy belated birthday (his birthday was on 11 August) and good luck in your undertakings. Semoga murah rezeki, ceria dan bahagia sentiasa dan vogue selalu!

Bro... let Along buy you dinner, please...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remembering Birthdays and Anniversaries is not easy,… I admit that I have been forgetting birthdays all these years. Here is one such website which helped me a lot in reminders, gifts and stuffs. It is http://www.forgetmeneversolutions.com> .