Thursday 16 August 2007

I'm not lovin' it!


This is about my bad experience with the poor service (unprofessional too) of McDelivery, illustrated in the following three emails sent to a number of parties, including McD themselves, Malay Mail and Utusan Malaysia. I placed an order @7.34 pm and received my order @9.18 pm!


My First Email @ 13/08/2007 21:15

I placed an order @7.34pm today with order number 42410, with total amount of RM35.24. But after waiting for one hour, I called the 1-300-13-1300 number again @8.37pm to check on my still unarrived order but was informed that they will call me again after checking with The Mall outlet. I've been waiting for more that 15 minutes now but no courtesy call from McDonalds and now I'm so starving!

Only at 8.53pm, I received a call from staff of Jalan Silang store to ask me to wait a bit more for them to send over my order. And I was informed that The Mall store rejected my order because my workplace is too far for them to service and it was raining too.

What a lame excuse! Maybe I should stick to my more reliable old buddies - KFC or Domino Pizza so that I don't have to starve myself for more than an hour and 30 minutes for a decent meal.

My Second Email @ 14/08/2007 08:33

I don't mind if when my balance is short (it's only 1 cent anyway) although during the ordering I've indicated about that I'm going to pay with RM50 note.

But what pissed me off even more is when I did not get what I've ordered for. I've indicated clearly that NO ice with my soft drinks but unfortunately... I guess I was speaking to the wall. All four of my soft drinks came with... (suprise, surprise!!) ICE. If the food comes much earlier, we could have give the drinks to others.

What a night with no singing of "I'm Lovin it!"

My Third Email @ 15/08/2007 18:27

After waiting for more than 36 hours, Mr. Kay from McD (03-27*296**) called today at 10.46 am to apologise to me for the poor service I received from McDelivery on last Monday. I've politely accepted the apology and requested the company to nurture the habit of making courtesy call to customers if they can't fulfil what have been promised.

p/s: For your info, another established fastfood restaurant took less than 24 hours to respond to my complaint in October 2006.

No comments: