Tuesday 7 August 2007

I received a phone call from one of my girlfriends this afternoon, to convey her intention to make me the emcee for her wedding reception in January 2008.

"Don't worry, sayang. It's not going to be a National Service. I will write you a check."

"It's not about money. If it is you or Etty or Mus or Fezal, don't worry... I will do it for FREE. But unfortunately, I don't think that I will be around at that time because I will be on study leave starting middle next month!"

"Yeah... I heard that too! Sedihlah... kau takde di hari perkahwinan aku!"
Well, according to the handbook sent by the University, I will be having the Christmas vacation from 16 December 2007 to 14 January 2008. I need to consider a few things before I can decide whether or not to come home during the semester break. If HR insists of me to return on whatever reasons, then insya-Allah, I will be at her wedding. If not... Ya Rabbi! I really don't want to miss one of my best friends' wedding.

1 comment:

Zetty said...

awwww....i am so flattered knowing you would do that!

*kesat2 air mata*