Thursday 24 February 2011

Aku Bujang dan Senang

Don't get me wrong. This is not a post to brag about my financial. Senang here means happy. I'm single and currently happy with being single. Lebih kurang macam itu lah.

Last night, while waiting for the speaker, my table talked about family. A is happily married. B is blessed with two or three kids. Meanwhile, C is expecting her first. Ops... that was a different lady. This woman is expecting her third.

During the discussion, I just put my focus on the food in front of me. Not that the food was super duper delicious, but because I know how this conversation will progress.

All three pairs of eyes stared at me as if I was ngelat, not doing my part in this discussion.

"So, how many kids you have?" asked the pregnant lady to me.

"Oh, saya bujang senang" I answered with the expectation that they will get signal that I'm not into such conversation.

"Ooo... you must be choosy ni!" said the short guy sat opposite of me, with the facial expression that he totally understand me.

Oh sudah! Aku pasti soalan tadi akan berjangkit-jangkit. Memang betul pun. Lepas seorang lagi sampuk, cuba sebaik mungkin untuk meyakinkan aku bahawa aku sangat rugi kerana melambat-lambatkan perkahwinan.

Kakak yang mengandung tu menambah lagi, "Tengok gaya, dah ada tu. Mesti dah ada dah tu! Betul tak?"

I know I must kill off this conversation before it too late. Suddenly, an evil idea popped up in my mind!

"Girlfriend saya yang tak nak kahwin. She only wants sex buddy. No string attached. Apa boleh saya buat. Ikutkan saja lah."

Oh, God... you guys should look at their face. Masing-masing terbeliak biji mata. Kakak tu buat dengar tak dengar.

Aku bangkit terus pi ambil pencuci mulut. Dalam hati, berdekah-dekah aku gelakkan mereka. Tapi sekarang ini, bila aku fikir-fikirkan balik, kemungkinan besar aku bukannya gelakkan mereka, diri aku sendiri. Ye ke? Sedihlah...

3 comments:

tungkai said...

Hahaha....kellass jawapan ko. Relax la. Konon2 diorg ni concern tapi sebenarnya penyibuk...Abaikan aje semua tu.

ukanera arenaku said...

hehehe, angin kus-kus masuk badan kot :)

Awang Hafiz said...

hahahahaha.. terkelu lidah memasing.. :P