Tuesday 20 October 2009

My Still Unanswered Complaint to Celcom

To: careline@celcom.com.my
07/10/2009 09:14
Subject: Complaint


Good morning.

I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the following SMS which I received it yesterday:

63383
06-Oct-09 16:44
RM0.00 Nak dptkan koleksi video dan foto "projek awek dlm kereta" kpd handset? tekan REG FUN dan sms ke 33883, dptkan koleksi yg menarik ni! 0380615556


I hope your company could be more careful in the future so that such business promotion doesn't escape your vetting and jeorpadise your company's credibility and integrity for the sake of profit and material gains.

Thank you.


- Your postpaid subscriber -

1 comment:

Brecht said...

hey ya Badril, i am abit taken aback that they allow such smses to pass through their 'sms' airwaves!!! hope u'll get a reply back! Good luck B!