Wednesday 26 August 2009

"Siapa Saya?" and the Two Celebrations

I'm a shy girl. But can you tell who am I by looking at my eye? Yeap, one of my beautiful pair of eyes.

Two occasions to celebrate the rezeki recently received by my dear officemate and his beloved wife. Thank you so much and all the best in your undertakings. May Allah continue to bless you (and all of us too) with more rahmat, berkat and joy. Aamin.

The event celebration was held @Cafeteria, because they closed Dinar Matahari for an important event. Important lah sangat! :)

Kelakar betul Cik Pah kan, Malisa! Tak kering gusi diusik dengan telatah seorang ibu yang punyai kuasa bertih jagung! hehehe.

And I didn't know that they have Laksa Sarawak, the only laksa that I eat because it's made from prawn paste. Bukannya ikan-ikan yang dilumat-lumatkan.


The second one was a proper farewell lunch, casually organised by Liris @Lanai Kijang. A bigger group this time, and Vivien managed to join us too. Vivien who? Rahsia! hehehe.

We went for a Western buffet. It was okay because I could try everything and they did not serve any lamb dishes. Besides pork, I don't eat duck, lamb and kerbau. Dan arnab. In other words, I eat chicken, beef and salted water fishes. But not stingray (ikan pari, kan?)

Thanks Liris and Liza M organising one for our dear Zul. We will be missing you, bro! :(

No comments: