Wednesday 5 August 2009

Goodbye, Liza K. and all the best!

Again, I would like to apologise for the not-so-sharp pictures in this post. Aku guna telefon kamera murah!

Alhamdulillah, three of my officemates got the scholarship to purse their postgraduate studies this year. Last year, it was two. A year before last year, it was one and that guy went to Manchester to read MSc. in Development Finance. hehehe.

If I'm not mistaken, two will be going to Australia, and another one will be doing it locally.

So, Liza M (yeap, we have two Lizas in our department - K and M), Catherine and Jun organised a farewell dinner for the cheerful Melakan, Liza K @Ole Ole Bali, Mont Kiara.

Oh yeah, Liza K used to be my immediate supervisor, before I went to Manchester. And now it's her turn to take a break from work.

"Haron... you bagilah I idea for my dissertation," begged her a few times.

"Kenapa tak pi overseas?" I asked her back.

"Panjang ceritanya adikku, sayang!"

Okey Kak Liza... all the best in your studies. Insya-Allah, I'm just a call away if you want to discuss about suitable subject matter for your dissertation. Till then, enjoy and maximise your sabbatical leave!

Jun, Liza and Juita

Can't remember the name of this dish. hehehe.

Liza M and I

Chua and Andrew

Jun was ranting about something kot.

Liza was showing off her 'high tech camera phone' to Juita and Cat

Juita tersengih kepada lawak Liza M

Sorry, guys... lupa gak nama juadah2 ni









Andrew, Jun and Liza K

Chua and I

No comments: