Thursday 11 June 2009

Fauzi and Rasheedah were in Melaka!!!

Fauzi is my first cousin. And Rasheedah is his wife. They got married in March 2008, in one of my favourite cities, London.

They came to visit my family last weekend. This is the first time, Rasheedah who is a British-born Jamaican, came to this region.

Despite the weather, I hope she'd wonderful time in Malaysia, especially her visit to Bachang, Melaka. My parents and my siblings were very happy to have met her for the first time and welcome her into our family.

Since it was last minute arrangement, I just managed to bring Fauzi and Rasheedah to the Crocodile Farm (sedihlah taman buaya ni, not recommended at all), Taman Mini Malaysia dan ASEAN (mahalnya tiket masuk, RM12!!!) and Banda Hilir.


Niza, Abah Rasheedah, Fauzi and Fizul were having satay


Lan joined us later after came back from his part-time


Fauzi @night market at Taman MGBM


@Mak Lang's house, playing with her all-boy grandchildren






Fauzi and Rasheedah visited Nek Chu and Ojot's family






Taman Buaya yang menyedihkan!














Rumah-rumah di Taman Mini Malaysia dan ASEAN




































Governor's Museum


St. Paul Church on the top of St. Paul Hill






Stadhuys Complex - The Red building built by the Dutch




1 comment:

looka80 said...

badril - dah lama tak gi melaka...