Saturday 14 March 2009

Tomok can sing? Is this a joke?

Tomok won the immunity tonight. Last week, he also received favourable comments from the judges.

And we have to say goodbye to Pija. Personally, I like her tone. But I dislike her attitude. To me, she did not take this competition seriously. Lebih kepada main-main. What a pity.

"Who's your favourite?", asked a friend of me.

Vocally, I like Rizu and Fifi. But at the same time, I'm started to rooting for Tomok and Anith. Isn't she cute?

How about Esther? Hmmm... I really cannot connect to her. Boring kot!

Oh yeah, Ahmad Izham Omar... maybe you should start searching for someone to replace our Mr. Plastic, Paul Moss. He's becoming more annoying, and his acting was sooo stiff! Cuba tengok his facial expressions dalam klip-klip video ataupun semasa konsert, sama ada dia terkejut, marah, kecewa, suka... sangatlah tak meyakinkan dan nampak sangat dibuat-buat.

Am I wrong? As always... aku B.E.T.U.L.! Hehehe...

7 comments:

Mya said...

i love tomok! :)

Zetty said...

i think i mentioned this in either ur blog ke mus...tapi bottom line, tomok best ooo.

hahaha.

Azwad said...

Tomok has improved in vocalising and expression. Good tone as well.

I think Rizuan has always been over expressive. He can sing but he did'nt have a pleasant tone. Tak merdu bro!

ukanera arenaku said...

mya & zetty:
uolls suka tomok sbb physical ke vocal dia? hehehe

azwad:
while i agree with you on rizu's oversinging, i beg to differ on his tone. i like his tone. hehehe

Lanz said...

Kitorang layan kat www.8tv.com.my je. No fav at all this time but it's entertaining to watch them all.

ukanera arenaku said...

Lanz:
how's the broadband connection in manchester? ok kan...

me too, used to watch all my favoutires online.

izal said...

dulu aku tak kenan sgt dgn tomok ni tp dlm OIAM nampak makin meletop pulak budak nih...

wish them all the best....