Thursday 15 May 2008

Doa, Teacher's Day & Satay!

I know I've not been writing for almost a week now. It's because I'm occupied with my exams. I've one take home exam, which I've submitted yesterday, and one sit exam tomorrow morning.
I rang my mother just now, asking for her doa. A tradition, which I last did in May 2000. As always, hearing my mother's voice calmed my nervousness although I'm not satisfactorily prepared.

Also, I asked for her blessing to embark on my second part of Europe Tour this Saturday morning. Insya-Allah, I will be flying to Madrid from Liverpool airport and will stay in Madrid for a couple of days. From there, Nurul, Wan and I will go to four other Spanish cities, namely, Toledo, Cordoba, Granada and Barcelona. Then, we will fly to Brussels and hopefully to visit Antwerp too, as advised by Mush and Lee. After a couple of days, we will fly to two cities in Scotland, namely, Glasgow and Edinburgh.

I don't want to promise, but I will try my very best to update you guys with details and of course, pictures, as and when possible.

Talking about tradition, insya-Allah, I will publish the winners of HBH Excellence Award 2008. To those uninformed, this is a personal initiative to put forward my appreciation to individuals or groups who have vast influence on me and my life for the past one year. So, don't forget to check out the winners tomorrow on http://akhbh.blogspot.com/.

In case I don't have the opportunity to update this blog tomorrow, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Happy Teacher's Day to all my teachers and all teachers in this world. Only Allah can repay your undivided love to all of your students.

And Happy Birthday to Rudy, Adique Rose, Pierce Brosnan and Janet Jackson! I don't have a gift for you guys, but... terimalah gambar-gambar kegirangan kami membakar sate hujung minggu yang lalu.

Chicken satay


Mushroom satay


3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRON AND HAVE A SAFE AND LOTTA-FUN JOURNEY.

Zetty said...

edinburgh is reaaaaalllyyy beautiful! enjoy ur stay there :D

izal said...

Happy belated birthday miroooonnnn....may Allah bless u in whatever u do..

sorry for the late wishes...was informed by zack/azril on yr birthdate...