Wednesday 9 May 2012

Exam Fever Is Finally Over!

Alhamdulillah. Syukur. Segala kecoh dan kelam kabur selama seminggu lebih telah pun berakhir.

I'd withdrew one paper and only took a paper for this fisrt semester. The subject that I dropped is Islamic Economics.

I really hope I could pass the Shariah Aspects In Business & Finance subject. Well, I've to admit that I wasn't fully prepared for the examination. In fact, I don't think I am that ready for a self-study part time studies. It is too overhelming for me.

Since I already have both of my legs in the court, it is life goes on for me. But I really need to sign up for preparation seminar eventhough I have to fork up RM500 per subject. At least, there will be someone to guide me in preparang for the exam.

And my younger classmates, please... please... stop discussing out loud at the 11th hour. Not only it made me more nervous, it was kind of annoying too.

So, one semester done, five more to go. Please keep wishing me luck guys because I really, really need it!

No comments: