Wednesday 11 November 2009

Welcome Wan, Selamat Datang As!

Had lunch with two new DFEans, Wan and As at the Staff Centre yesterday afternoon. Thanks Juita for driving Wan, As and I to the marvelous Lanai Kijang. We were also joined by Sherina, Shahrul, Kak Mai and Raizon.

Satu kafe penuh gelak tawa kami yang cuba nasib untuk "memesrakan" Wan. Si Wan ni baru balik dari United Kingdom. Begitu juga As, yang belajar di Dublin.

Talking about Dublin, oh my... I miss Dublin - especially the people. They are totally the opposite of the Brits. They are more friendly, sincere and more importantly, they are better looking than the Brits. Well, everyone scores better than Britons in look department. Do you think so? Hehehe...

I had the healthy Club House Stack with a glass of watermelon juice, with NO ice. So predictable, kan? Sherina and Shahrul even had Lamb Shack, a dish on the menu which I never look at. Yeap, I still do not eat kambing! Why? Personal belief.

Okey, once again, welcome on board Wan and As. Feel free to join me singing and gediking in our beloved department. Of course I'm serious! ;-)

2 comments:

ZaCk said...

Which one is Wan and which one is As Ron... nak tau gak...senang baca blog ko nnti for the future kalo2 ade mention name dorang.. huhu..
:)

ukanera arenaku said...

Refer picture no. 4.

Wan is the specky guy with suspender (betul ke ejaan ni?), and As is the fairer girl, sit next to Wan.