Thursday 11 March 2010

Happy birthday Din, Faiz and Rahim!


All the best in your future undertakings. May Allah bless you guys with more rahmat, berkat and joy. Aamin.

These are friends from my Geng McD, which I get to know through my cousin, Nazrol.

Talking about birthday celebration, I like to celebrate the birthdays of family members and friends. But, when it comes to my own, I prefer to be all by myself, and a bit uncomfortable with my own birthday celebration.

Why? I really do not know why.

As far as I could remember, I only had four birthday celebrations in my entire life - in 1992, 1997, 2005 and 2007. While I got two good birthday parties, I didn't want to remember the ones in 1992 and 2007.

So, what did I do on my birthday in the previous years? I went for my annual vacation, all by myself. Except for 2009, where I went to Kota Kinabalu with my beloved parents. And, alhamdulillah, no birthday celebration.

No comments: