Wednesday 9 September 2009

Inikah Cinta?

Those who close to me will know that I'm not a person who fancy the word L.O.V.E.! Or should I rephrase my statement with, "someone who is afraid of commitment in a relationship".

If I were to allow to blame, I'm more than happy to point it to my first relationship. Don't get me wrong, the relationship ended on a good term and we don't have any hard feeling against each other. But the impact of the break up was so long lasting, I took almost five solid years to move on.

But lately, I feel a kind of feeling that I find it very difficult to explain.

At first, I thought this feeling was nothing different from those big crushes I used to have during school days. But, this time it has blossomed into something else. A feeling, yes... like I said earlier, very hard for me to describe.

aku suka
aku mahu
aku malu
aku rindu.

My normal crush would not have the fourth element. Their would, either have one and two or first, second and third elements for those big crushes.

But this time around, I feel all those four!

Like a song by Sheila Majid, "Inikah namanya cinta? Inikah cinta?"

Oh, Dr. Love... help me, please!

3 comments:

Razak said...

dah about time dah pon...cepat2 nnt melepas :)

Brecht said...

dearest B, i wish u luck and i hope your feelings will be returned. i doakan that u will be "cured" of this love sickness too soon ; ) i think falling in love is one of the most cruel disease one can suffer from! All the best my friend!

ukanera arenaku said...

Razak: insya-Allah.
Mush: thanks 4 the doa.