Friday, 1 January 2016

Goodbye 2015

2015 is coming to the end in 10 minutes' time. This year, I am having the new year with my parents and my siblings at our new family home. We are served with tasty satays prepared by my youngest brother's father in-law and paid for by my sister. Thanks Angah, for the nice treat.

I have completed my ASEAN Tour this year too with my final trip to Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei last week. Now I could concentrate on other regions, maybe East Asia or South Asian countries!

This year was a hectic one for me. I got new portfolio and one of the projects that I undertaken, alhamdulillah, successfully is the establishment and implementation of Special Relief Facility 2015 to assist micro, small and medium enterprises that were affected by the floods to revive their businesses. In this regard, I travelled to Kota Bahru trice, to ensure that the scheme met its objectives and benefited them. And I hope Allah will receive this effort as an ibadah.

I received the arrival of a niece and a nephew this year too. Alhamdulillah, hopefully both Dina and Wafiq will grow as beautiful as your other siblings/cousins and Pak Long love you sooo much.

I cannot complain much as this year has been another good year for me, both career and family. And I am still single.

Hopefully, Allah will bless me as well as my family and friends with more success, happiness and health year ahead.

Welcome 2016 and be good to us please.


Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment