Thursday, 30 July 2015

Redang Island Trip 2015


Thank you Nazrol for inviting me to join his trip to one of the most beautiful islands I've visited to date.

This is my second time to Redang Island, after my first one in 2012. We stayed at the same resort i.e. Redang Lagoon Resort. It's not posh but you don't have to worry about the food, because it's halal.

And this time, we took speed boat from the Merang Jetty, not the Shahbandar Jetty in Kuala Terengganu because it reaches the island faster from here - only 45 minutes.

If in the previous trip, I bumped into Fauziah Gous and Iqram Dinzly filming a telemovie there, this time around I was told by Ziana Din that an AF alumni was there staying in the same resort as us. He's the newcomer, Aman Aziz.

Anyhow, it was a pleasant and relaxing trip and I did enjoy my stay in one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Guys, let us preserve this treasure for the generations to come.

Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment